Đang gửi...

Procedures for extending Temporary Residence Card for 01 year for Korean who is exempted from Work Permit in Hanoi

Cập nhật: 12/11/2018

Korean workers that have Work Permit Exemption Certificate should concern about some steps below to extend their Temporary Residence Card duration:

1. Duration of Temporary Residence Card for Korean exempted from work permit: not over 2 years.

2. Conditions for the Korean worker:

- Minimum duration of the Korean’s passport is 13 months;

- The Korean’s Vietnamese visa is being used for right purpose;

- The Korean has Work Permit Exemption Certificate.

3. Dossiers for extending Temporary Residence Card’s duration:

- 01 duplicate of Business Registration License or Investment Certificate of the company that hires the Korean worker;

- 01 written request for Temporary Residence Card for the Korean worker of the company that hires him/her (as the NA6 form);

- 01 written request for Temporary Residence Card of the Korean worker (as the NA8 form);

- The Korean worker’s original passport and visa;

- The Korean worker’s Temporary Residence Card that is being used;

- The Korean worker’s Work Permit Exemption Certificate;

- 02 portrait photos size 2cmx3cm.

3. Place of application: Vietnam Immigration Department.

4. Time limit of complete procedure: 05 working days since the Korean applies those valid dossiers.

For more details, please contact us:


Our pleasure to provide service for customers!