Đang gửi...

Procedures for extending Temporary Residence Card for 01 year for Japanese investors

Cập nhật: 12/11/2018

Any Japanese investors who want to extend their duration of Temporary Residence Card should follow these procedures:

1. Conditions for Japanese investors to get the Temporary Residence Card:

- Minimum duration of the Japanese investors’ original passport is 13 months;

- Their visa is being used for right purpose in Vietnam;

- The business registration license or investment certificate of the company that Japanese investors invest in, which shows their investment clearly.

2. Papers required for extending the validity of Temporary Residence Card:

- 01 duplicate of business registration license or investment certificate of the company that hires foreign workers, which shows clearly Japanese investors’ investment.

- 01 written request for Temporary Residence Card for the Japanese investor of the company that he/she invests in (as the NA6 form);

- 01 information form for Temporary Residence Card (as the NA8 form);

- 02 portrait photos size 2cmx3cm;

- The Japanese investors’ original passport and visa;

- The Japanese investor’s Temporary Residence Card that is being used.

3. Duration of Temporary Residence Card: not over 3 years.

4. Place of application: Vietnam Immigration Department.

5. Time limit for complete procedures: 05 working days since Japanese investors applies the valid papers.

In case there is any problem or difficulty in applying for Temporary Residence Card, please contact us:


Our please to provide service for customers!