1. Legal grounds:
- Labor Code 2012;
- Decree No. 11/2016 / ND-CP detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Labor Code on foreign laborers working in Vietnam;
- Circular No. 40/2016 / TT-BLDTBXH guiding the implementation of some articles of Decree No. 11/2016 / ND-CP.
2. Dossiers of application for new work permits to foreign executives working in Vietnam.
- A written request for a labor permit from the employer (Form No.07 of Circular 40/2016 / TT-BLDTBXH);
- Health certificate or medical certificate (valid within 12 months);
- A judicial record or a document certifying that the foreign worker is not subject to criminal prosecution;
- A document proving to be the managing director (university diploma, certificate of work experience, etc.);
- 02 color photos 4cmx6cm, without glasses. Photographs not more than 6 months prior to the filing date;
- A valid copy of the passport or valid international travel papers as prescribed by law;
- A document proving that the foreign worker has participated in the operation of the foreign enterprise.
3. Where to file
Applying for a work permit to the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs where the foreigner is expected to work at least 15 working days in advance;
4. Time limit for completing procedures: Within 07 working days after receiving complete dossiers.
For further advice on the procedures for applying for a work permit in Vietnam to a foreign manager, please contact us:
Our professional and helpful staffs are willing to help you 24/7. Come with us in order to save time and get more enjoyable things for your trips. Contact with us via Hotline + 84-965386682 (Phone/WhatsApp/Viber available) or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Very pleased to serve customers!