1. Legal base:
- Law on Environmental Protection in 2014;
- Decree No.18/2015/ND-CP about environmental protection planning, strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact assessment and environmental protection plan;
- Circular No.27/2015/TT-BTNMT about strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact assessment and environmental protection plan.
2. Subjects: factories that produce sugar with the capacity of less than 10.000 tons of sugar per year.
- 03 environmental protection plans with cover pages and contents as the forms which are prescribed in the Appendix 5.5 and 5.5 – Circular No.27/2015/TT-BTNMT;
- 01 investment report or production, business, service plans.
4. Competent authority: Department of Natural Resources and Environment.
5. Time limit for complete procedures: within 10 working days since the competent authority received the valid environmental protection plans dossiers, the Department of Natural Resources and Environment takes responsibilities of considering and certifying the environmental protection plans as the form prescribed in Appendix 5.7, Circular No.27/2015/TT-BTNMT.
For more details, please contact us:
It’s our pleasure to provide service to customers!