The Japanese that have Vietnamese father should concern some sections below to get a Temporary Residence Card.
1. Duration of Temporary Residence Card for the Japanese that have Vietnamese father: not over 03 years.
2. Conditions for the Japanese that have Vietnamese father to get a TRC:
- Minimum duration of their original passport is 13 months;
- Their visa is being used for right purpose in Vietnam;
- They have Birth Certificate which proves their relationship with the Vietnamese father.
3. Dossiers for new issue of TRC:
- Birth Certificate which proves relationship between the Japanese and their Vietnamese father;
- 01 information for a Temporary Residence Card (as the NA8 form);
- 01 guarantee for the Japanese to get a Temporary Residence Card (as the NA7 form);
- The Japanese’s original passport and visa;
- 01 copy of the Vietnamese father’s Household Registration Book;
- 01 copy of the Vietnamese father’s Identity Card;
- 02 portrait photos size 2cmx3cm.
4. Place of application: Immigration Office – Hai Phong Department of Public Security.
5. Time limit for complete procedures: 05 working days since the Japanese apply those valid dossiers.
For more details, please contact us:
In order to apply your Temporary Residence Card, please provide some necessary information as below to our email address : email@example.com or Hotline: 0988.073.181 (WhatsApp/Zalo/Viber available 24/4).
You can also leave a message in the chat box on our website, we will contact you as soon as possible!
It’s our pleasure to provide service for customers!