1. Durations of Temporary Residence Card for the Japanese that has Vietnamese wife: not over 03 years.
2. Conditions for the Japanese:
- Minimum duration of the Japanese is 13 months;
- The Japanese’s visa is being used with right purpose in Vietnam;
- There is a Marriage Registration which proves the relationship between the Japanese and the Vietnamese wife.
3. Dossiers required to get a Temporary Residence Card:
- 01 copy of Marriage Registration;
- 01 information form for a Temporary Residence Card (as the NA8 form);
- 01 guarantee for the Japanese to get a Temporary Residence Card (as the NA7 form);
- The Japanese’s original passport and visa;
- The Vietnamese wife’s Household Registration Book;
- The Vietnamese wife’s Identity Card;
- 02 portrait photos size 02cmx03cm.
4. Place of application: Immigration Office – Hai Phong Department of Public Security.
5. Time limit for complete procedures: 05 working days since the Japanese applies those valid dossiers.
If you have any difficulties in applying for a Temporary Residence Card, please contact us:
In order to apply your Temporary Residence Card, please provide some necessary information as below to our email address : email@example.com or Hotline: 0988.073.181(WhatsApp/Zalo/Viber available 24/4).
You can also leave a message in the chat box on our website, we will contact you as soon as possible!
It’s our pleasure to provide service for customers!