Korean workers who already have work permit and want to apply for temporary residence card in Hanoi should follow these set of rules below:
1. Conditions for Korean workers to get the Temporary Residence Card:
- Minimum duration of their original passport is 13 months;
- Their visa is being used for exact purpose in Vietnam;
- The duration of their work permit is at least one year.
2. Dossiers required for new issue of Temporary Residence Card:
- 01 copy of business registration license or investment certificate of established representative or branch office license;
- 01 copy of certificate of seal form registrations and company signature;
- 01 seal form and signature registration of the company (as the NA16 form);
- The Korean workers' work permit;
- 01 written request for temporary residence card for Korean workers of the company (as the NA6 form);
- 01 written request for temporary residence card of Korean workers (as the NA8 form);
- 02 portrait photos size 2cmx3cm;
- Korean workers' original passport and visa.
3. Duration of Temporary Residence Card: Three years.
4. Place of application: Vietnam Immigration Department.
5. Time limit for complete procedures: 05 working days since Korean workers apply the valid documents.
In case there is any problem or difficulty in applying for Temporary Residence Card, please contact us:
In order to apply your Temporary Residence Card, please provide some necessary information as below to our email address : firstname.lastname@example.org or Hotline: 0988.073.181 (WhatsApp/Zalo/Viber available 24/4).
You can also leave a message in the chat box on our website, we will contact you as soon as possible!
It’s our pleasure to provide service to customers!