1. Duration of Temporary Residence Card for foreign workers: not over 02 years.
2. Conditions for foreign workers to get a Temporary Residence Card:
- Minimum duration of their passport is 13 months;
- Their visa is being used for right purpose in Vietnam;
- They have Work Permit Exemption Certificate.
3. Dossiers required to apply for a Temporary Residence Card:
- 01 copy of Business Registration License or Investment Certificate of the company that hires Korean workers;
- 01 copy of Certificate of Seal Form Registration and Company’s Signature;
- 01 Seal Form and Signature Registration of the company (as the NA16 form);
- 01 written request for Temporary Residence Card for Korean workers of the company that hires him/her (as the NA6 form);
- 01 information form for a Temporary Residence Card (as the NA8 form);
- Korean workers’ original passport and visa;
- Korean workers’ Work Permit Exemption Certificate;
- 02 portrait photos size 2cmx3cm.
4. Place of application: Vietnam Immigration Department.
5. Time limit for complete procedure: 05 working days since the Korean applies those valid dossiers.
For more details, please contact us:
It’s our pleasure to provide service for you!