Korean investors should note some sections below when applying for a Temporary Residence Card:
1. Duration of Temporary Residence Card for Korean investors: not over 05 years.
2. Conditions for Korean investors:
- Minimum duration of their original passport is 13 months;
- Their visa is being used for right purpose in Vietnam;
- Business Registration License or Investment Certificate of the company that Korean investors invest in shows their investment clearly.
3. Dossiers required for Korean investors:
- 01 copy of Business Registration License or Investment Certificate of the company that Korean investors invest in;
- 01 copy of Certificate of Seal Form Registration and Company’s Signature;
- 01 Seal Form and Signature Registration of the company (as the NA16 form);
- 01 guarantee for Korean investors of the company that they invest in (as the NA6 form);
- 01 information for a Temporary Residence Card (as the NA8 form);
- Korean investors’ original passport and visa;
- 02 portrait photos size 02cmx03cm.
4. Place of application: Immigration Office – Bac Giang Department of Public Securiry.
5. Time limit for complete procedure: 05 working days since Korean investors apply those valid dossiers.
For more information about our service, please contact us:
In order to apply your Temporary Residence Card, please provide some necessary information as below to our email address : firstname.lastname@example.org or Hotline: 0965.386.682 (WhatsApp/Zalo/Viber available 24/4).
You can also leave a message in the chat box on our website, we will contact you as soon as possible!
It’s our pleasure to provide service for customers!