Korean workers that have Work Permit Exemption Certificate should concern about some steps below to extend their Temporary Residence Card duration:
1. Duration of Temporary Residence Card for Korean exempted from work permit: not over 2 years.
2. Conditions for the Korean worker:
- Minimum duration of the Korean’s passport is 13 months;
- The Korean’s Vietnamese visa is being used for right purpose;
- The Korean has Work Permit Exemption Certificate.
3. Dossiers for extending Temporary Residence Card’s duration:
- 01 duplicate of Business Registration License or Investment Certificate of the company that hires the Korean worker;
- 01 written request for Temporary Residence Card for the Korean worker of the company that hires him/her (as the NA6 form);
- 01 written request for Temporary Residence Card of the Korean worker (as the NA8 form);
- The Korean worker’s original passport and visa;
- The Korean worker’s Temporary Residence Card that is being used;
- The Korean worker’s Work Permit Exemption Certificate;
- 02 portrait photos size 2cmx3cm.
3. Place of application: Vietnam Immigration Department.
4. Time limit of complete procedure: 05 working days since the Korean applies those valid dossiers.
For more details, please contact us:
Our pleasure to provide service for customers!