1. Conditions for applying for a temporary residence card:
- Passport of foreigners remaining valid for at least 13 months;
- Visas are being used in Vietnam for the right purpose;
- Having a work permit (work permit) with a minimum term of 12 months.
2. Dossiers of application for temporary residence cards for foreigners who have working permits:
- The legal document of the enterprise providing guarantee for the foreign worker, including:
+ Certificate of operation of an enterprise employing a foreign worker (business license, investment license, operation license of representative office, branch, ...);
+ A seal specimen registration certificate or written notice on the posting of information on seal specimen of the enterprise on the national enterprise registration portal;
+ Form NA16: Registration of seal and signature for the first time at the Immigration Office (download);
- Work permit of the foreigner;
- Form NA8: Application form for temporary residence card for foreigner (download);
- The original passport is valid for at least 13 months;
- 02 photos 2cmx3cm.
3. Temporary residence card: not more than 02 years in accordance with the current law.
4. Place of filing: Immigration Department.
5. Time limit for carrying out procedures: 05 working days from the date of submission of valid dossiers.
HD Law Company has many years of supporting foreign customers who wish to apply for a temporary residence card in Vietnam. Please contact us for specific advice for each case of you:
HD LAW CO., LTD
In order to apply your Temporary Residence Card, please provide some necessary information as below to our email address : email@example.com or Hotline: 0988.073.181(WhatsApp/Zalo/Viber available 24/4).
You can also leave a message in the chat box on our website, we will contact you as soon as possible!
Very pleased to serve customers!