Procedures for extending duration of Temporary Residence Card for 02 years for the Japanese who has Vietnamese husband

Last Updated: 11/16/2018

The Japanese that have Vietnamese husband should pay attention in some sections below:

1. Duration of Temporary Residence Card for the Japanese that has Vietnamese husband: not over 03 years.

2. Conditions for the Japanese:

- Minimum duration of their passport is 13 months;

- Their visa is being used for right purpose in Vietnam;

- They have Marriage Registration which proves relationship between the Japanese and the Vietnamese husband.

3. Dossiers required for the Japanese to get a Temporary Residence Card:

- Marriage Registration;

- 01 information for a Temporary Residence Card (as the NA8 form);

- 01 guarantee for the Japanese to get a Temporary Residence Card (as the NA7 form);

- The Vietnamese husband’s Identity Card;

- The Vietnamese husband’s Household Registration Book;

- The Japanese’s TRC that is being used;

- 02 portrait photos size 02cmx3cm.

4. Place of application: Vietnam Immigration Department.

5. Time limit for complete procedures: 05 working days since the Japanese apply those valid dossiers.

For more information about our service, please contact us:


In order to apply your Temporary Residence Card, please provide some necessary information as below to our email address : or Hotline: 0988.073.181 (WhatsApp/Zalo/Viber available 24/4).

You can also leave a message in the chat box on our website, we will contact you as soon as possible!

It’s our pleasure to provide service for customers!