Temporary residence card is issued to foreigners who want to work permanently in Vietnam. This temporary residence card has a validity period equal to that of a work permit or a work permit exemption certificate and a maximum of 2 years.
Procedures for applying for temporary residence card for foreigners
- Original passport and visa currently in use of foreigners
- A notarized copy of the business registration certificate of the guarantee enterprise.
- Certified copy of work permit
- Application form for temporary residence card: Form NA6, Form NA8
- Certification of temporary residence of police offices of communes or wards where foreigners temporarily reside in Vietnam.
- 02 photos 2 × 3
Place of submission:
- Immigration Department
- Immigration Department, Police Department of province and city.
- 05 working days from the date of receiving valid file.
In order to apply your Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam , please provide some necessary information as below to our email address : email@example.com or Hotline: +84.988.073.181 (WhatsApp/Zalo/Viber available 24/4).
You can also leave a message in the chat box on our website, we will contact you as soon as possible!