Korean investors should concern some sections below to extend their duration of Temporary Residence Card:
1. Durations of Temporary Residence Card for Korean investors: not over 05 years.
2. Conditions for Korean investors to have a TRC in Vietnam:
- Minimum duration of their original passport is as 6 months as longer than their TRC which is being used;
- Their visa is used for right purpose in Vietnam;
- There is Business Registration License or Investment Certificate which shows their investment clearly.
3. Dossiers for Korean investors to get a TRC:
- 01 copy of Business Registration License or Investment Certificate which shows their investment clearly;
- 01 information for a Temporary Residence Card (as the NA8 form);
- 01 written request for Temporary Residence Card for Korean investors of the company that they invest in (as the NA6 form);
- Korean investors’ original passport and visa;
- Korean investors’ TRC which is being used;
- 02 portrait photos size 2cmx3cm.
4. Place of application: Vietnam Immigration Department.
5. Time limit for complete procedures: 05 working days since Korean investors apply those valid dossiers.
For more details, please contact us:
In order to apply your Temporary Residence Card, please provide some necessary information as below to our email address : email@example.com or Hotline: 0988.073.181 (WhatsApp/Zalo/Viber available 24/4).
You can also leave a message in the chat box on our website, we will contact you as soon as possible!
It’s our pleasure to provide service for customers!