The contents required in the merger contract
* Business merger contract:
- The name, address and head office of the merging company
- The name, address and head office of the merged company
- Procedures and conditions for merger
- Employer's plan
- Method, procedure, time and conditions for conversion of assets, conversion of shareholding, shares, bonds of the merging company into the capital contribution, shares and bonds of the merging company
- The time limit for the merger
*) Contract approval:
The members of the company shall approve the merger contract and the charter of the merging company
*) Note: The merger contract must be sent to all creditors and notified to the employee within 15 days from the date of approval.
HD Law provides consultancy services and supports the implementation of merger contracts. If you have any questions please contact us immediately:
Any support you may need, please contact us today via: 0988.073.181 (Phone/WhatsApp/Viber available) or Email: email@example.com
HD Law Firm - HD LAW LLP
We are looking forward to working with you!