Overstaying vietnam visa will result in a penalty and also a poor mark in your history in Vietnam with Vietnam Immigration, so we don’t wish you are in this situation.
In case you wish to stay in Vietnam longer than your visa length, you may have 02 ways to extend your stay:
- doing visa run, or
- do visa extension without leaving the country.
In the outbreak of Covid-19, the latter is highly recommended as you will:
- avoid the risk of being infected from the crowds,
- avoid the risk of being refused from re-entering Vietnam if you are from/transiting through the virus-affected zones.
Vietnam Visa Extension Cost and Duration
In case you use our visa extension service, you only need to go through the following 3 steps to get your visa successfully extended.
Currently, HD visa can assist travelers in Vietnam to:
- extend original visa exemption for up to 3 months;
- extend original 1 month visa (tourist/business) for up to 3 months;
- extend original 3 months visa (tourist/business) for up to 3 months;
- extend original 5 years visa exemption certificate for up to 6 months;
- extend original e-visa for up to 3 months;
- extend 1 year visa for US passport holder (tourist/business) for 3 months.
So, the cost to extend Vietnam visa or how much to extend Vietnam visa will depend on your original visa and also the duration you want to extend. Just feel free to contact us at +84.988.073.181 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the quotes.