Good morning Sir/Madam! I’m a personnel officer of a limited company in Bac Ninh, Vietnam. My company tends to hire a Japanese worker that has already had Work Permit. Can you give me some advice about procedures for new issue of TRC for this worker? Sincerely!
First and foremost, we’re grateful that you have concerned about our service!
As you have mentioned above, according to Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through and residence in Vietnam No.47/2014/QH13, foreign workers that have work permit can do the procedures for new Temporary Residence Card, which has maximum duration of 02 years. Specifically, this Japanese worker should pay attention to some sections below:
1. Duration of Temporary Residence Card for Japanese worker: not over 02 years;
2. Conditions for Japanese worker:
- Minimum duration of original passport is 13 months;
- His/her Vietnamese visa is being used for right purpose;
- Minimum duration of Work Permit is 01 years.
3. Dossiers for new issue of TRC for Japanese worker:
- 01 copy of Business Registration License or Investment Certificate of the limited company that hires the Japanese worker;
- 01 copy of Certificate of Seal Form Registration and Company’s Signature;
- 01 Seal Form and Signature Registration of the company (as the NA16 form);
- 01 guarantee of the company that hires the Japanese worker (as the NA6 form);
- 01 information for a TRC of the Japanese worker (as the NA8 form);
- The Japanese worker’s original passport and visa;
- The Japanese worker’s Work Permit;
- 02 portrait photos size 2cmx3cm.
4. Place of application: Immigration Office – Bac Ninh Department of Public Security.
5. Time limit for complete procedure: 05 working days since the Japanese applies those valid dossiers.
For more details, please contact us:
Our pleasure to provide service for customers!