Dear Sir/Madam! I work as a personnel officer in a company that is in Bac Giang. My company wants to hire a Korean worker who is exempted from Work Permit. Could you tell me the procedures to apply for a TRC for this worker? Sincerely!
First and foremost, we are honored that you have concerned about our service!
As you have mentioned above, your company wants to hire a Korean worker that is exempted from Work Permit. According to the Law No.47/2014/QH13, you should concern those sections below to get a TRC for this worker:
1. Conditions for Korean worker that is exempted from Work Permit to get a TRC:
- Minimum duration of his/her passport is 13 months;
- His/her visa is being used for right purpose in Vietnam;
- The Korean has Work Permit Exemption Certificate.
2. Dossiers required for getting a TRC:
- 01 copy of Business Registration License or Investment Certificate of the company that hires the Korean worker;
- 01 copy of Certificate of Seal Form Registration and Company’s Signature;
- 01 Seal Form and Signature Registration of the company (as the NA16 form);
- 01 guarantee for the Korean worker to get a TRC of the company that hires him/her (as the NA6 form);
- 01 information form for Temporary Residence Card of the Korean worker (as the NA8 form);
- The Korean worker’s original passport and visa;
- The Korean worker’s Work Permit Exemption Certificate;
- 02 portrait photos size 2cmx3cm.
3. Place of application: Immigration Office – Bac Giang Department of Public Security.
4. Time limit for complete procedures: within 05 working days since the Korean applies those valid dossiers.
Here are our advice on your case. For more details, please contact us:
Our pleasure to provide service for customers