How to get a TRC for a Korean worker that has Work Permit?

Last Updated: 12/5/2018

Dear Sir/Madam! I am a personnel working for a limited company in Vinh Phuc. Our company tends to hire a Korean worker to work in Vietnam for us. He has already had a Work Permit. I would like to know how to apply for a TRC that last about 02 years for him? Sincerely!


First and foremost, we are honored that you have concerned about our service!

As you have mentioned above, your company wants to hire a Korean worker that has a Work Permit already. According to the Law No. 47/2014/QH13, the Korean worker has to apply for a TRC that has the maximum duration of 02 years in Vietnam. Here are some sections that the Korean should know when he applies for a TRC:

1. Conditions for the Korean worker:

- The minimum duration of his passport is 13 months;

- His visa is being used with right purpose in Vietnam;

- Minimum duration of his Work Permit is 01 year.

2. Dossiers required for a TRC:

- 01 copy of Business Registration License or Investment Certificate of the limited company that hires the Korean worker;

- 01 copy of Certificate of Seal Form Registration and Company’s Signature;

- 01 Seal Form and Signature Registration of the company (as the NA16 form);

- 01 guarantee for the Korean worker to get a TRC of the company that hires him (as the NA6 form);

- 01 information form for a TRC of the Korean worker (as the NA8 form);

- The Korean worker’s original passport and visa;

- The Korean worker’s Work Permit;

- 02 portrait photos size 2cmx3cm;

3. Place of application: Immigration Office – Vinh Phuc Department of Public Security.

4. Time limit for complete procedures: 05 working days since the Korean applies those valid dossiers.

For more details, please contact us:


Our pleasure to provide service for customers!