Good afternoon Sir/Madam. I live in Hanoi. My husband is Japanese and we have the Marriage Registration. My husband wants to live in Hanoi with me for 02 years before moving back to Korea. Could you give me some information about the procedures of applying for a Temporary Residence Card for my husband? Sincerely!
First and foremost, we are honored that you have concerned about our service.
As you have mentioned above, your husband want to get a Temporary Residence Card to live in Vietnam about 02 years. According to the Law No. 47/2014/QH13, your husband can get a Temporary Residence Card with the maximum duration of 03 years.
1. Durations of Temporary Residence Card for the Japanese that has Vietnamese wife: not over 03 years.
2. Conditions for the Japanese:
- Minimum duration of the Japanese is 13 months;
- The Japanese’s visa is being used with right purpose in Vietnam;
- There is a Marriage Registration which proves the relationship between the Japanese and the Vietnamese wife.
3. Dossiers required to get a Temporary Residence Card:
- 01 copy of Marriage Registration;
- 01 information form for a Temporary Residence Card (as the NA8 form);
- 01 guarantee for the Japanese to get a Temporary Residence Card (as the NA7 form);
- The Japanese’s original passport and visa;
- The Vietnamese wife’s Household Registration Book;
- The Vietnamese wife’s Identity Card;
- 02 portrait photos size 02cmx03cm.
4. Place of application: Vietnam Immigration Department.
5. Time limit for complete procedures: 05 working days since the Japanese applies those valid dossiers.
If you have any difficulties in applying for a Temporary Residence Card, please contact us:
It’s our pleasure to provide service for customers