To prolong your stay in Vietnam, you can either do a visa extension or vissa renewal. The visa extension includes Goverment fee is possible for both tourist visa and business visa incase winthout leaving out the country.
Your Vietnam visa must be proceeed some days before your visa expired date beacause it takes about 5 working days or express as expected to submit your passport and requirement at Vietnam Immigration Department office.
How to extend your Vietnam visa?
In case you use our visa extension service, you only need to go through the following 4 steps to get your visa successfully extended
- Step 1: Send us soft copy of your passport and the page containing your current Vietnam visa and we will inform whether your visa can be extened or not
- Step 2: Send your original passport to our address
- Step 3: Get your passport with extended stay within 7 working days normally or 3 working days in urgent case upon your request
- Step 4: Make your payment when you receive the results
It is possible to extend your Vietnam visa as long as the total time of your stay is less than 6 months. For example if you apply for a 3 month tourist visa, you are able to extend it for anohter 3 months.
You can extend your visa for single entry only (maximum of 3 months).
You will get an extension stamp on your passport indicating your new stay period.
Visa renewal is good for those who wish to get a new visa without leaving Vietnam.
You can renew your visa for both multiple/single entry
Unlike visa extension, you wil get a new page sticker on your passport as a new visa.
Our professional and helpful staffs are willing to help you 24/7. Come with us in order to save time and get more enjoyable things for your trips. Contact with us via Hotline + 84-988073181 (Phone/WhatsApp/Viber available) or Email : email@example.com
Noticed: Visa extension/Renewal Requirements
To extend/renew Vietnam visa, your original passport must:
- Be valid for at least 06 months from the time of extension/renewal.
- Have at least 02 blank pages.