Dear Sir/Madam. I’m a personnel officer of a limited company in Vinh Phuc, Vietnam. My company has hired a Korean worker, who has already had Work Permit as well as Temporary Residence Card. His TRC is going to be expired this year while he still has to work for us about 2 years more. Could you please give me some advice about procedures for extending his TRC duration for 2 years? Sincerely!
First and foremost, it is our honored that you have concerned about our service.
As you have mentioned above, according to Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through and residence in Vietnam No.47/2014/QH13, foreign workers that have work permit can apply necessary dossiers to extend their TRC duration, which has maximum duration of 02 years. Specifically, this Korean worker should concern some sections below:
1. Conditions for the Korean worker:
- His passport duration is as 06 months as longer than his TRC being used;
- His visa is being used for right purpose in Vietnam;
- Minimum duration of his Work Permit is 01 year.
2. Dossiers for extending TRC duration for the Korean worker:
- 01 copy of Business Registration License or Investment Certificate of the limited company that hires the Korean worker;
- 01 guarantee of the company that hires the Korean worker (as the NA6 form);
- 01 written request for TRC of the Korean worker (as the NA8 form);
- The Korean worker’s original passport and visa;
- The Korean worker’s Work Permit;
- The Korean worker’s Temporary Residence Card that is being used;
- 02 portrait photos size 2cmx3cm.
3. Place of application: Immigration Office – Vinh Phuc Department of Public Security.
4. Time limit for complete procedure: 05 working days since the Korean applies those valid dossiers.
For more details, please contact us:
Our pleasure to provide service for customers!