Dear Sir/Madam! My husband is Korean and we have a Marriage Registration in Hanoi. He has already had a TRC to live in Vietnam, but it will be expired this year. We’ve both decided to live in Vietnam for more a year before moving back to Korea. Could you give me advice on how to extend 1-year-duration of his TRC? Sincerely!
First and foremost, it’s our honor that you have concerned about our service!
As you have mentioned above, your husband wants to extend duration of his TRC for 01 year. According to the Law No.47/2014/QH13, you and your husband should follow some sections below:
1. Conditions to extend duration of TRC:
- Minimum duration of his original passport is as 06 months longer than his TRC that is being used;
- His visa is being used for right purpose in Vietnam;
- There is Marriage Registration which proves the relationship between the Vietnamese wife and the Korean husband.
2. Dossiers required to extend duration of TRC:
- 01 information for a TRC (as the NA8 form);
- 01 guarantee for the Korean to extend duration of their TRC (as the NA6 form);
- 01 copy of Marriage Registration;
- The Vietnamese wife’s Household Registration Book;
- The Vietnamese wife’s Identity Card;
- The Korean husband’s original passport and visa;
- 02 portrait photos size 02cmx03cm.
3. Application of place: Vietnam Immigration Department.
4. Time limit for complete procedures: 05 working days since the Korean applies those valid dossiers.
For more details, please contact us:
It’s our pleasure to provide service for customers!