1. Legal grounds
- Enterprise Law 2014
- Decree 78/2015 / ND-CP on enterprise registration
2. The dossier for establishment of one-member limited liability companies:
- A written request for enterprise registration.
- Company rules.
- Members list.
- Copies of the following papers:
+ Citizens identification card, identity card, passport or other legal personal identification of members being individuals;
+ Establishment decision, enterprise registration certificate or other equivalent document of the organization and the authorization letter;
+ Citizens identification card, identity card, passport or other lawful personal identification of the authorized representative of the organization member. For members being foreign organizations, copies of enterprise registration certificates or equivalent documents must be consularly legalized;
+ Establishment decision or enterprise registration certificate or other equivalent document, charter or other equivalent document of the owner of the company in the case where the owner of the company is an organization (except the company owner is the State);
+ An investment registration certificate, for cases where an enterprise is established by a foreign investor or an economic organization with foreign owned capital in accordance with the Law on Investment and its implementing guidelines.
3. Receiving agency:
- The investor submits the enterprise registration dossier to the business registration bureau under the Department of Planning and Investment where the enterprise is located
4. Time limit for settlement
- Within 3 to 5 working days after receiving complete and valid dossiers, the business registration agency shall consider and issue the enterprise registration certificate to the investor.
HD Law provides consultancy services and supports the establishment of one-member limited liability companies for foreigners. If you have any needs or questions, you can contact us for the most effective support.
Any support you may need, please contact us today via: 0988.073.181 (Phone/WhatsApp/Viber available) or Email: email@example.com
HD Law Firm - HD LAW LLP
Pleased to serve you!