HD Law provides consultancy services and supports the implementation of merger procedures
*) Terms of business merger:
- The merging companies must be companies of the same type
- In case of a merger in which the merging company holds a market share of between 30% and 50% in the relevant market, the lawful representative of the company shall notify the competition administration authority before the merger takes place. .
- A merging company with a market share of more than 50% in the relevant market may not be merged unless:
+ One or more enterprises involved in the merger are in danger of being dissolved or falling into the state of bankruptcy,
+ The merger has the effect of expanding export or contributing to socio-economic development, technological advancement.
*) Company merger procedures:
- Related companies prepare the merger contract and the draft charter of the company
- The members, the company owner or the shareholders of the related company shall approve the merger contract, the charter of the merging company and register the enterprise of the merging company.
- After registering a business:
+ The merged company ceases to exist
+ The merging company shall enjoy the lawful rights and interests, be liable for unpaid debts, labor contracts and other property obligations of the merging companies.
HD Law provides consultancy services and supports the implementation of merger procedures. If you have any questions please contact us immediately:
Any support you may need, please contact us today via: 0988.073.181 (Phone/WhatsApp/Viber available) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HD Law Firm - HD LAW LLP
We are looking forward to working with you!