Application for temporary residence card for foreigners having Vietnamese wifes

Last Updated: 3/26/2018

A foreigner who has a Vietnamese wife is entitled to apply for a temporary residence card for a maximum period of 03 years as stipulated by law. At present, there are many foreigners who have Vietnamese wifes who wish to apply for temporary residence cards in Vietnam but face many difficulties due to language and cultural obstacles. HD Law Co., Ltd is proud of having many experiences in the field of consulting, supporting customers in applying for temporary residence card. 

The documents to apply the TRC for foreigners having Vietnamese wifes:

- Marriage certificate;

- The scan of passport; 

- 2 photos of 2x3; 

- The ID card of Vietnamese wife;

- NA7, NA8 form; 

Specifically, we provide services for temporary residence card for customers as follows:

     - Advising on conditions for temporary residence card granting for foreigners who are married Vietnamese;

     - Instructing clients to prepare the necessary papers and documents to apply for a temporary residence card for a foreigner who has a Vietnamese wife;

     - Translation, notarization and consular legalization of documents used for applying for a temporary residence card;

     - Complete the application for a temporary residence card in Vietnam for customers;

     - On behalf of clients, procedures for issuing temporary residence cards at competent state agencies.

For specific advice, please contact us to receive the most enthusiastic and effective support.


In order to apply your Temporary Residence Card, please provide some necessary information as below to our email address : or Hotline: 0988.073.181 (WhatsApp/Zalo/Viber available 24/4).

You can also leave a message in the chat box on our website, we will contact you as soon as possible!

Very pleased to serve customers!