1. Legal grounds
- Enterprise Law 2014
- Decree 78/2015 / ND-CP on enterprise registration
2. Dossiers of registration of joint-stock companies
- A written request for enterprise registration
- The contract of consolidation
- Resolutions and minutes of the meeting through merger contracts of the consolidated companies
- A copy of the enterprise registration certificate or other equivalent document of the consolidated company
- Company rules
- List of founding shareholders and shareholders being foreign investors. List of authorized representatives for foreign shareholders being organizations
- Written authorization for organizations and individuals to carry out procedures for enterprise registration;
3. Agency receiving dossiers
The business registration office of the Department of Planning and Investment of the province or city where the enterprise is registered.
4. Time limit for settlement
The business registration office shall issue a certificate of enterprise registration within 03 working days after receiving the valid dossier.
If you have any questions regarding the establishment of the business, please contact us immediately:
Any support you may need, please contact us today via: 0988.073.181 (Phone/WhatsApp/Viber available) or Email: email@example.com
HD Law Firm - HD LAW LLP
We are looking forward to working with you!