Persons who have lost their visa exemption certificates, visa exemption certificates or granted new passports may apply for the re-issuance of visa exemption certificates according to the provisions of law on entry into Vietnam.
*) Legal basis: Decree No. 82/2015 / ND-CP on visa exemption for Vietnamese residing overseas and foreigners being spouses and children of Vietnamese residing in the country outside or of a Vietnamese citizen.
*) Subjects of application: Lost, damaged, visa exemption certificate or need to adjust the contents of the visa exemption certificate re-issued visa exemption certificate
*) Application for re-issuance of visa exemption certificate:
- Passport or papers of international travel value or papers permitting permanent residence granted by overseas competent agencies to overseas Vietnamese;
- A declaration for the grant and re-issuance of a visa exemption certificate, enclosed with 02 photos (01 photo in the declaration form);
- The visa exemption certificate, if lost, must be lost;
- Copies certified by the originals or accompanied by originals to compare documents evidencing the content of visa exemption documents.
*) Recipient agency:
- For overseas residents: One set of dossier for re-issuance of visa exemption documents shall be submitted to the agency competent to grant Vietnam's visas overseas.
- Persons on entry with visa exemption documents temporarily residing in Vietnam shall submit 01 dossier set to the Exit and Entry Management Department
*) Processing time:
- In case the person is residing in a foreign country: Within 01 working day from the date of receipt of complete dossier, the agency competent to grant Vietnam's visa abroad sends the list of the applicant Visas for the Immigration Department.
- Within 3 working days, the Exit and Entry Management Department shall consider and reply the agency competent to grant Vietnam's visas overseas.
- Within one working day after receiving a notice from the Exit and Entry Management Department, the agency competent to issue Vietnamese visas in a foreign country shall issue visa exemption certificates.
- For cases of persons temporarily residing in Vietnam: Within 5 working days after receiving complete dossiers, the Exit and Entry Management Department shall consider and issue visa exemption papers.
Please contact HD Law for assistance in applying for visa, visa quickly, accurately.
HD Law Firm - HD LAW LLP
We look forward to working with you!