Foreigners working for 3 months or more in Vietnam must have a work permit issued by the State administrative body for labor in the provinces or cities directly under the Central Government.
- Conditions for issuing work permits for foreigners working in Hai Phong according to the new regulations:
1. Having full civil act capacity as prescribed by law.
2. Have good health in accordance with work requirements.
3. Be a manager, executive director, expert or technical worker.
4. Not being the offender or being examined for penal liability according to the provisions of Vietnamese law and foreign law.
5. To be approved in writing by the competent State agency on the employment of foreign laborers.
- The dossiers on the issuance of new work permits to foreigners working in Hai Phong according to the new regulations include:
1. An application for a work permit for a foreigner according to the regulations of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
2. A health certificate or medical certificate (within 12 months)
3. The judicial record as prescribed.
4. Documents evidencing management, executive director, expert, technical worker, teacher (university diploma, certificate of work experience abroad ...)
5. 02 photos of 4x6 white background, without glasses.
6. Passport (copy of original certificate).
7. Documents related to foreign laborers (depending on each case as prescribed: the decision on the appointment of the parent company, the labor contract, the written approval of the labor use ...)
Papers in accordance with this regulation are one original or one copy, if they are in a foreign language, they shall be exempt from consular legalization but must be translated into Vietnamese and authenticated in accordance with the provisions of Vietnamese law.
- Place for submission of dossiers: To be submitted to the provincial / municipal Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs Services where the foreign laborers intend to work.
- Processing time: 07 working days after receiving complete and valid dossiers.
Our professional and helpful staffs are willing to help you 24/7. Come with us in order to save time and get more enjoyable things for your trips. Contact with us via Hotline + 84-988073181 (Phone/WhatsApp/Viber available) or Email : email@example.com
HD Law always bring satisfaction and trust when customers use our services!
Very pleased to serve customers!