1. Legal grounds
- Enterprise Law 2014
- Decree 78/2015 / ND-CP on enterprise registration
2. Application file for one member limited liability company
- A written request for enterprise registration
- The contract of consolidation
- Resolutions and minutes of the meeting through merger contracts of the consolidated companies
- A copy of the enterprise registration certificate or other equivalent document of the consolidated company
- Company rules
- A valid copy of one of the personal identification papers of the authorized representative (if the head is the company president).
The list of authorized representatives and valid copies of personal identification papers of each authorized representative (in the case of the lead member council)
- Valid copies of the following papers:
+ Owner is an individual: Proof of ownership of the company owner;
+ Owner is an organization: establishment decision, enterprise registration certificate or other equivalent document, charter (or other equivalent document) of the company;
- Written authorization for organizations and individuals to carry out procedures for enterprise registration;
3. Agency receiving dossiers
The business registration office of the Department of Planning and Investment of the province or city where the enterprise is registered.
The above is our advice on the procedure for registration of enterprises. If you have any questions please contact us immediately:
Any support you may need, please contact us today via: 0988.073.181 (Phone/WhatsApp/Viber available) or Email: email@example.com
HD Law Firm - HD LAW LLP
We look forward to working with you!