1. Legal grounds
- Enterprise Law 2014
- Decree 78/2015 / ND-CP on enterprise registration
2. A dossier for registration of a limited liability company with 2 members or more
- The contract of consolidation
- A written request for enterprise registration
- Company rules
- Resolutions and minutes of the meeting through merger contracts of the consolidated companies
- A copy of the enterprise registration certificate or other equivalent document of the consolidated company
- A list of members of limited liability companies with two or more members
- Valid copies of the following papers:
+ Owner is an individual: Proof of ownership of the company owner;
+ Owner is an organization: establishment decision, enterprise registration certificate or other equivalent document, charter (or other equivalent document) of the company;
+ An investment registration certificate, for an enterprise established by a foreign investor or an economic organization with foreign owned capital;
- Written authorization for organizations and individuals to carry out procedures for enterprise registration; (if done through authorization)
3. Agency receiving dossiers
The business registration office of the Department of Planning and Investment of the province or city where the enterprise is registered.
4. Time limit for settlement
Within 3 days after receiving complete and valid dossiers, the business registration office shall issue the enterprise registration certificate.
The above is the advice and support of our company on the issue of registration of enterprises. Any questions please contact
Any support you may need, please contact us today via: 0988.073.181 (Phone/WhatsApp/Viber available) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HD Law Firm - HD LAW LLP
We are looking forward to working with you!