1. Legal grounds
- Enterprise Law 2014
- Decree 78/2015 / ND-CP on enterprise registration
2. A dossier on change of the head office address of a one-member limited liability company comprises:
- Notification of change of business registration contents
- A copy of the company's amended charter
- Members list
- A written decision on the change of the address of the head office of the owner about the change of the address of the head office of the company.
- A copy of the meeting minutes on the change of head office. The minutes must clearly state the contents changed in the company charter
- The original of the enterprise registration certificate or business registration certificate and tax registration
- To notify the change of tax registration contents to the business registration body, clearly stating the address for receiving the tax notice.
3. Agency receiving dossiers:
Enterprises shall send notices to the business registration offices where they intend to base their new head offices.
4. Time limit for settlement:
Within 3 days from the date of receiving the valid dossier, the Business Registration Office shall address the request of the company.
HD Law provides consultancy services and supports the implementation of procedures for changing the head office of the company. If you have any questions please contact us immediately:
Any support you may need, please contact us today via: 0988.073.181 (Phone/WhatsApp/Viber available) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HD Law Firm - HD LAW LLP
We are looking forward to working with you!